Gap sweater/ Riley (Chicago Boutique) necklace/ F21 skirt / Franco Sarto Boots / J.Crew long sleeve t-shirt / Michael Kors watch
There are many things I love about this outfit so I am going to break it down into easy to scan bullet points for you. You’re welcome.
- The boyish boxiness of this sweater paired with a dressy silk skirt.
- My new necklace from the boy that instantly makes every outfit 10 times better.
- A pop of neon pink nails with a neutral outfit. So hot for spring.
- A gorgeous sunny winter morning to take outfits pics.
- Hiding from the garbage man so he would not see said outfit picture taking.
I had been seeing the crew neck knit sweater paired with a lady like skirt everywhere, and I quickly wanted to add the look to my repertoire. You have probably seen a million pics reposted of Teen Vogue editor, Mary Kate Steinmiller, wearing the look. It wasn’t until I received this sweater for Christmas that I was able to recreate my own version.