In honor of the ladies long program, I am sharing my How To for the Ashley Wagner Poof and Bun that she dons during her long program. You can see my full outfit post here. Go USA!
1. Start with either blown out hair or day old straight har.
2. Pull the top front section of hair together and tease.
3. Push poof forward and secure with bobby pins at top back of your head.
4. Pull hair into a high ponytail.
5. Pull small bump of hair through one loop of the ponytail holder.
6. Wrap hair around the small bump and secure with bobby pins.
We were experiencing some fall-like weather last week, which often happens in Cleveland, randomly, when it’s supposed to be summer (almost). So this outfit may look like something I will be wearing this fall. Even though I love summer and was very impatient for the warmer weather, I still can’t wait to break out the tights and leggings and pair them with dark blue skirts and maroon jackets. I love the rich colors of fall. And because I was having the worst hair-day in history, I tried tucking a braid to the side and wearing a bun, semi-successfully. This outfit made me turn back to my days at Catholic school (K-12). Skirts and blouses were the protocol. I wish my old school uniforms were this cute.
Ann Taylor Loft blouse; Nordstrom Cardie; Forever 21 skirt; Target leggings; Franco Sarto Boots; H&M purse; Earrings-hand me up from little sister; Kenneth Cole Watch and silver bracelet-gifted from boyfriend